Leadership books are helpful, but sometimes your leadership approach can pivot on a simple quotation.
Your time is valuable, so I’ve boiled them down to bite-size nuggets here:
- Life’s rewards go to those who let their actions rise above their excuses.
- A life filled with the positive attitude is also filled with positive impact.
- Those who give the best of themselves get the best from others.
- A single act does make a difference; it creates a ripple effect that can be felt many miles and people away.
- A good plan gets you into the race, but execution propels you into the winner’s circle.
- Saying “Yes” to one thing always means saying “No” to something else.
- Measure what matters, then manage what you measure.
- A blurred vision yields diffused efforts.
- High revenue growth forgives many sins.
- Growth comes when you get off the treadmill of working in the business and step into the eagle’s nest to work on the business.
- The entrepreneur says, “The next deal is king,” while the leader says, “The customer is king.”
- Those who underestimate the intelligence of their employees generally overestimate their own.
- Great leaders appreciate their employees, not just their contributions.
- Employees who are searching for answers typically fill in the blanks with the worst case scenario.
- Live your company values before you communicate them.
- Culture change is nothing more than behavior change.
We bring you the TOP 22+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES by differentRead more…
Indian athelete Hima Das is the toast of the nation…
This mind blowing speech will leave you high & motivated.…
While it would be convenient to inherit a family fortune,…