Leadership books are helpful, but sometimes your leadership approach can pivot on a simple quotation.
Your time is valuable, so I’ve boiled them down to bite-size nuggets here:
- Life’s rewards go to those who let their actions rise above their excuses.
- A life filled with the positive attitude is also filled with positive impact.
- Those who give the best of themselves get the best from others.
- A single act does make a difference; it creates a ripple effect that can be felt many miles and people away.
- A good plan gets you into the race, but execution propels you into the winner’s circle.
- Saying “Yes” to one thing always means saying “No” to something else.
- Measure what matters, then manage what you measure.
- A blurred vision yields diffused efforts.
- High revenue growth forgives many sins.
- Growth comes when you get off the treadmill of working in the business and step into the eagle’s nest to work on the business.
- The entrepreneur says, “The next deal is king,” while the leader says, “The customer is king.”
- Those who underestimate the intelligence of their employees generally overestimate their own.
- Great leaders appreciate their employees, not just their contributions.
- Employees who are searching for answers typically fill in the blanks with the worst case scenario.
- Live your company values before you communicate them.
- Culture change is nothing more than behavior change.
We bring you the TOP 22+ MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES by differentRead more…
You Never Know How Strong You Are Until Being Strong…
Indian athelete Hima Das is the toast of the nation…
This mind blowing speech will leave you high & motivated.…