|Net Worth:||137 Crore|
|Born:||23 April 1969|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actor|
Manoj Bajapayee Net Worth
Manoj Bajapayee is an Indian Actor who usually appears in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil films. He made his Bollywood debut with Drohkaal in 1994 and has appeared in a lot of films. Bajapayee has been a part of a lot of commercially successful movies including Pinjar, Gangs of Wasseypur, Special 26, Satya, School, Shootout at Wadala, Satyamev Jayate, Aiyaare, Baaghi 2 and many more.
Some Unknown Facts About Manoj Bajapayee
Mahesh Bhatt once said to him after watching his episode in TV serial Swabhimaan “ye sheher chod kar mat jana, ye bahut kuch dega tumhe.” (“Don’t ever leave this city, it will give you everything.”) And without a doubt Manoj Bajpayee followed his advice.
Manoj Bajapayee’s life is nothing less than a dramatic movie with lots of twists and turns eventually leading to a happily ever after state. He had a life full of challenges, but those were not big enough in front of his perseverance and passion for becoming an actor. With a couple of National and Filmfare awards to his credit, Manoj is regarded as one of the finest actors in the industry.
Let’s take you closer to some of the unknown facts about his life.
- Born in a farmer’s family, he along with his 5 siblings would work in the fields and contribute to the family profession. But, his father always wanted him to become a doctor.
- During his school days, because of his shy nature he was spotted by his teacher and asked to recite a Harivansh Rai Bachchan poem every day in front of the entire class.
- He applied to NSD after graduating from Delhi University but got rejected. Frustrated by his rejection, he joined Sambhav Group’s theatre workshop for 1 year.
- After doing the theatre workshop for one year, he again applied to NSD. And guess what? He again got rejected. This time around he joined Barry John’s theatre group and assisted him in workshops. He was also paid a salary of Rs 1200 .
- After one year, he again applied for NSD. And, guess what? He again got rejected but as a student. The faculty were willing to accept him as a teacher.
Some Super Hit Films Manoj Bajapayee
Gangs of Wasseypur
Shootout at Wadla
And Many more
What do you think about Manoj Bajapayee net worth? Leave a comment below.